'I still hail the great UNIBEN students who travelled in buses all the way to Lagos to support me' - Miss Universe Nigeria 1984 recounts her experience

Omololu Ojehomon-Ogbeni was Miss Universe Nigeria back in 1984. She shared this throwback photo of herself via Facebook today and recounted her experience during the pageant.

"After so many years, I could not believe it when I found this photograph in my parents room. Wow! I still hail the great UNIBEN students who travelled in buses all the way to Lagos to support me, my family and friends," said Omololu Ojehomon-Ogbeni
also adding, "Especially Josephine Osadolor who dressed and groomed me for the competition. Let's not forget all our girls that loaned me their outfits and most of all my late mom who gave me the jewelry I wore with my evening gown. We all achieved this together. I truly Love and miss you all."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Last Toyin Aimakhu’s Alleged Lover Speaks

SCANDAL!!!: Amber Rose and Other Models in Internet Prostitution Scam--Get the Details