Manchester united star Anthony Martial cheating on his wife ?

Manchester United star Anthony Martial has been accused of  cheating on his wife with a budding singer and model Emily Wademan. Martial is married to his childhood sweetheart Samantha with whom he has a five-month old daughter.

Emily claims that he hooked up with Martial during a weekend in Paris.

The 24-year-old who has appeared on The X Factor three times, said Martial took her to restaurant Pershing Hall before heading back to Sofitel Hotel, where rooms go for £250-per-night.

He said he didn’t normally drink but I persuaded him to have a few. We took a picture of ourselves at the restaurant,” Emily told the UK Sun.

Back at the hotel we started k* ssing on the bed and I did tell him I wasn’t that kind of girl. He was a passionate l* ver and he complimented me on my lips and my bo dy.

A spokesman for Manchester United told Daily Mail that the forward would not be commenting on the alleged affair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Last Toyin Aimakhu’s Alleged Lover Speaks

SCANDAL!!!: Amber Rose and Other Models in Internet Prostitution Scam--Get the Details