This my Jesus sef - By Charly Boy

Read his piece below...

Three Gbosa!!! for the man in history wey Sabi, one who broke all the rules and opposed the reigning culture of violence with his inner peace and love of his enemies. E no easy. Yesoooo, wanna talk about my radical Jesus, a determined and compassionate revolutionary. Sometimes when I hear some people talk about Jesus as if they know him like I do. I just shake my head, because I know that they know not what I know. Yes.

I have a few things in common with this man from Nazareth, you can safely say that I am intrigued by Jesus. Why?

Believe me, it has nothing to do with being born again. So don't get it twisted.

Jesus was real, authentic, and ever relevant, just like me damn it. He spoke with honesty. He was a man on a mission. He was a radical, a revolutionary, yet tender and kind and loving, like me a gangster. He was doing things completely against the rules of the day. He was a troublemaker for the religious elite, the rulers, the war-making empire, and the establishment. 
Who else can command us to love our enemies, isn't that a daring proposal that has radical implications? Sadly enough, we have not lived by this ethic. 

Let me say this, I don't trust most pastors, I don't trust most Christians, I not too sure about religion, I don't even trust the new wave churches. But I trust the guy Jesus. It is my contention that Jesus did not die for us (contrary to the Catholic church) but, instead he lived for us for he was indeed a determined revolutionary and an evolutionary forerunner for a state of love and soul consciousness which is also deepest within each one of us, no matter the gragra. For full article, kindly use this link  
 Area Fada » THIS MY JESUS SEF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Last Toyin Aimakhu’s Alleged Lover Speaks

SCANDAL!!!: Amber Rose and Other Models in Internet Prostitution Scam--Get the Details