PEOPLE LAUGH AT MY BODY - DI’JA

The Mavin star stated that rather than wear clothes that are revealing, she would prefer to dress up to toe to cover herself so that she will not be laughed at.
In her words about her style of fashion, she said, “People make fun of me that I
am slim, so I don’t like showing up a lot because if I do you will be seeing
bones.”
She also noted that she loves flat shoes but though wears heels sometimes but
prefers flat shoes because she is not always comfortable with heels.
On her kind of shoe preference, she told newtelegraph that she loves flat shoes.
“Flats. I am wearing heels now and I really wish I can get it off because I am
not comfortable in it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Last Toyin Aimakhu’s Alleged Lover Speaks

SCANDAL!!!: Amber Rose and Other Models in Internet Prostitution Scam--Get the Details