Mourinho in another Wenger attack

Chelsea Jose Mourinho has launched yet another thinly veiled dig at his Arsenal counterpart Arsene Wenger. Asked about his reaction to the Football Association's decision to retrospectively ban Diego Costa for his fracas with Laurent Koscielny during last Saturday's clash between the two teams, Mourinho suggested he cannot talk freely about refereeing decisions, but Wenger can: "I think your question is clear. You don’t need my answer. The answer is in your question. It’s not normal. "I don’t answer. Because if I answer I will be suspended. I don’t want to touch the thing that surrounds this situation. I want to be on the bench. "In the rule book, it says some managers can speak about the referee before the game or after the game, and some others cannot. And I am in the list of managers who get punished before or after the game. I have to stick to that rulebook. "An imaginary list, but clearly." And when questions moved on to Steve McClaren, the manager of Saturday's opponents Newcastle, coming under pressure for a slow start to the season, Mourinho again brought up Wenger. "I think in this country, only one manager is not under pressure. Every other manager is under pressure, so Steve is under pressure, I am under pressure, Brendan [Rodgers] is under pressure, [Manuel] Pellegrini is under pressure, everybody is under pressure. "We cannot lose matches, we cannot be below expectations, we have to reach our objectives, so I have sympathy for all of them and I also believe they have sympathy to myself because it's a difficult job. "There is one that, for some reason, he's outside that list but good for him, good for him, of course I have sympathy for Steve." A reporter asked Mourinho to which manager he was referring, and the Portuguese replied: "He can speaks about referees before the game, he can speak about referees after the game, he can push people in the technical area, cry in the morning, cry in the afternoon, nothing happens. Can not achieve, keep the job, still be king. It's a privilege."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Last Toyin Aimakhu’s Alleged Lover Speaks

SCANDAL!!!: Amber Rose and Other Models in Internet Prostitution Scam--Get the Details