MARIAH CAREY CANCELS CONCERT BELGIUM ' S TOO DANGEROUS

According to TMZ  Mariah Carey's pulling the plug on her birthday concert in Brussels in the wake of the terrorist attacks .

Mariah was scheduled to do a show there on Easter Sunday -- which is also her 46 th birthday - - but she says, " I am being advised to cancel my show for the safety of my fans, my band , crew and everyone involved with the tour ."

We ' re told that advice came from Mariah ' s security team and as of now , there' s no plan to reschedule the concert . Brussels has been a hot zone since Tuesday ' s attacks - - police have been conducting daily raids to root out suspects .

Mariah added , "I hope to see you soon and send my prayers and eternal love , laughter and light to my Lambs ."
The Who frontman Roger Daltry thinks artists should "keep calm and carry on ."

What's your opinion on this ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Last Toyin Aimakhu’s Alleged Lover Speaks

SCANDAL!!!: Amber Rose and Other Models in Internet Prostitution Scam--Get the Details