Jennifer Lopez Calls Split From Marc Anthony Her "Biggest Disappointment"

In a recent interview with People, Jennifer Lopez says her biggest disappointment was her failed marriage to Marc Anthony .

"It was devastating and awful," the Shades of Blue actress says. "I think both Marc and I thought at the time we would be together for the next 40 years until we die." Adding later, "I felt like at that time I had lost my way a little bit, of who I was in trying to make the marriage [work]."

She's certainly kept busy since, appearing as a judge on American Idol , headlining a show in Vegas and starring on Shades of Blue , which was recently renewed for a second season.
As for her love life, there's no telling how her and Beau Casper Smart will end up but we do know one thing for sure: they sure can do a mean dubsmash .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Last Toyin Aimakhu’s Alleged Lover Speaks

SCANDAL!!!: Amber Rose and Other Models in Internet Prostitution Scam--Get the Details