“I have never cheated on my husband” – Tiwa Savage Finally Speaks up

On Thursday, April 28, 2016, social media was abuzz following popular singer Tiwa Savage’s husband, Tunji ‘TeeBillz’ Balogun epic meltdown.

The manager accused his wife of having sex with Dr. Sid, Don Jazzy and 2face Idibia, claimed his mother-in-law and Tiwa is a witch and spoke about his fractured relationship with his father.

Tee Billz in his emotional rant posted earlier today stated he is tired of being with Tiwa Savage as she and her mum are frustrating his business efforts.

But now, the songstress in an exclusive interview obtained by Pulse opens up about the ongoing drama telling her side of the story.

According to her, she has never cheated on TeeBillz, not with Don Jazzy or any of her label mates.
Here’s what she had to say,

“I have never cheated on my husband. Not with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, 2face Idibia or anybody. I have never cheated on my husband, and Tunji knows this. He knows that in his heart. (She breaks down in tears) Sometimes in the studio, one of the things that Don Jazzy and some of my other label mates say is that I am really good with interviews, with being diplomatic and knowing how to carry myself with difficult situations. This hurts. I have seen comments of what people are saying about me. It is not true.”

Speaking further on her husband’s accusations, Savage pored her heart out in the emotional interview.

She said, “TJ has not spent one Naira, I paid for hospital bills, his flight, his accommodation, we also went shopping for TJ so that he will have new things. His excuse was that Í don’t have money’.

I had to pay for everything so that he can go out and hustle, and get the contracts. He didn’t have money for diapers, but he had money to have a bi-weekly haircut, had money to pay for his laundry, had money to take a woman to the hotel.”

Recall that on Thursday, April 28, 2016, Tiwa Savage’s husband and former manager Tunji ‘Tee Billz’ Balogun shared some very disturbing posts about his marriage on Instagram.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Last Toyin Aimakhu’s Alleged Lover Speaks

SCANDAL!!!: Amber Rose and Other Models in Internet Prostitution Scam--Get the Details